Car Broken Down??? Looking to change your car?? Uncertain how to do that during this Lockdown???
Burton Kia can help you......
Buying a car during lockdown might seem like a little bit of a daunting process, however here at Burton Kia were here to help, guide and ensure that we make the process as smooth as possible. Follow these simple steps to your new car.
1) Find a new or used vehicle on our website or face book stream that ticks all the boxes for you and the family.
2) Drop us an email or telephone call on 01283 545353
3) Our team of expert sales advisors will send you photos, Videos and answer all your questions to ensure you have selected the right vehicle.
4) Place your order via telephone and paperwork will be emailed immediately to you, to give you opportunity to go through what was discussed.
5) The vehicle will then undertake our 88 point inspection. All our vehicles are supplied with a minimum 9 months MOT as well as being backed by Kia's industry leading 7 YEAR WARRANTY!!!!
6) A collection or delivery date will then be arranged with you at a time convenient to yourselves, within 3 working days. Transfer the balance of the money direct to us and look forward to your new vehicle.
7) On collection or delivery the vehicle will either be made available for you to drive away immediately or simply dropped on your drive ready for you to use.
As simple and as easy as that, no hassle, no fuss just a great car backed by a manufacturer main dealer and all capped off with Kia's Industry leading 7 year warranty.
Looking to finance the vehicle? No problem this can be dealt with over the phone and by email and an easy to use home click service will be made available for you to sign your finance paperwork.
Don't put your car buying plans on hold during the lockdown, let this be the opportunity to find the right car for you and your family at the right price.
Manage Cookies and related technologies on this site
Required cookies are essential to let you move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request.
Functionality cookies are used to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences. They also remember any customisations you make to the website to give you enhanced, more personal features.
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.